Introduction and Review
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is a card game developed by KONAMI. The game is adapted from the famous Yu-Gi-Oh manga. It has classic gameplay, a lot of cards, and is highly strategic. Brand new battles are waiting for you to challenge.
As a genuine authorized mobile game developed by KONAMI, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links has greatly restored the essence of the rules of the card series, and also expanded the mode of collecting cards,
Auto-build Deck, and control the Deck to fight against each other, which makes players addicted to the game. And in this game, cards are the only resource, and there are a large number of supermodel cards, which make the chain reaction and progress of the duel more compact.
What’s more, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links simplifies and expands the traditional gameplay, and the most representative is the modification of the field card and deck limit. For example, a player can only control up to three monsters and three magic and trap cards at the same time, and the minimum card deck limit has also changed from 40 to 20. Because of this, the gameplay rules of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Link have been simplified into two parts, one is using cards, and the other is duel, which greatly reduces the difficulty for beginners to get started and makes the rules more intuitive.
From actual experience, I really enjoy this card game, and I know it’s going to take some time and effort to really get a deck I prefer to use. Different from general card games, there are also characters and monsters elements in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, which allows me to choose legendary duelists in various works to compete on cards, such as Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, Yuma Tsukumo, Yuya Sakaki and many more from the Yu-Gi-Oh series. If you are a card game lover and a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, then this game must not be missed! Battles with real players are brutal when you first start, as you don’t have any top-tier cards yet. Despite how difficult it is to win, it’s really fun to learn how to perform combos and build decks full of awesome monsters.
September 28, 2022
VRAINS World from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS will be added with the addition of Link summoning.
September 28, 2021
Arc-V World from Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V was added with the addition of Pendulum summoning.
September 29, 2020
ZEXAL World from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL was added with the addition of Xyz summoning.
September 26, 2019
DSOD world based on the movie Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions was added.
September 25, 2018
The 3.0 update added 5D'S world to the game, introducing characters and cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime as well as implementing Synchro Summoning in the game.
September 28, 2017
GX World was added to the game, introducing many characters and cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime series, as well as a focus on Fusion summoning.
1. Built-in help function that even beginners of card games can play with confidence.
2. Newly approached players can steadily improve their level simply by progressing through in-game missions.
3. The ranking duel system will match opponents with similar levels according to the current strength, and those who have just started duel can also join with confidence.
4. Players who don’t know how to play can refer to the automatic duel function.
5. Complete the level tasks you can get various items.
6. Enjoy duels with charismatic characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.
7. Listen to the original dubbing of the super-hot animation.
8. Having a chance to collect a lot of cards, and new collectible cards will be continuously introduced in the game.