Introduction and Review
Blue Archive is an RPG mobile game that focuses on youth. The player will play the role of a teacher and lead the students to solve various events in the city. It was released in 2021 for Android and iOS, first in Japan by Yostar and worldwide later that year by Nexon.
As a mobile game based on ACG, the overall design is dominated by blue tones. This is also in line with the mainstream style of the current ACG series of games. In terms of character design, it is still very three-dimensional, and some characters can still make people feel very novel.
From the point view of gameplay, the battle mode of Blue Archive adopts the more popular subverse mode. Of course, its essence is also a PCR battle mode. Players need to line up on the map and plan out the route of attack. In general, it is a test of players’ grasp of the battle situation, but it is not as tense as real-time battles, so it is more suitable for female players to choose.
All in all, it’s a game worth trying in my opinion. I’ve been playing this game for a long time, and I found the aesthetic, music, and imagery of Blue Archive is very beautiful and wonderous. The girls are very cute and well-designed, with lots of in-depth character interactions. It has very interesting real-time active gameplay, while some other popular games are more like a flat 2D turn-based RPG. In addition, the game is fun and as you get to the higher levels it gets a lot more involved. The game is really generous for resources that it is possible to level up all the units you need and want to an equal high level. I really recommend this game to people who are fine with playing strategy games, because the game is really generous for resources that it is possible to level up all the units you need and want to an equal high level.
July 20, 2022: Increase the probability of drawing cards
The probability of drawing cards is increased. The drop rate of students (characters) has been increased from 2.5% to 3%. In addition, during the limited recruitment period during the 1.5th anniversary period, the shipment rate of students (characters) has been increased to 6%.
April 28, 2022: The “Heart of Forbearance” event starts
The "Heart of Forbearance" event of Blue Archive will start on April 28, when all the challenge stages will be released. In addition to getting "Blue Pyroxene" as a reward through the challenge level, there will also be event-limited tasks. In this event, you can also use the cards you get to participate in card games and get rewards. You can also exchange various training materials and some furniture and furniture actions for students in the event store.
1. Open world and rich prop resources.
2. Complete the latest mission challenges, and you can enjoy the most exciting game.
3. The operation of the game is not difficult.
4. The battle of this game is mainly 4 players, and 2 players are supported to team up with a total of 6 characters to challenge the level.
5. The supporting characters will not directly participate in the battle, but can support the main participating characters in the form of skills and so on.
6. The basic attacks and movements of the combat members are all carried out automatically, and only the skills are activated by the player.
7. Characters who are added to the team will randomly draw 3 EX skill cards for use. The condition of use is to consume the COST accumulated over time to activate.